• We are an English-only forum. Selling threads should have samples, or permanent ban.

PSD and PDF Catalog of document templates for photoshop | Digital fake docs & photomontage | Private Templates

RaketaRocket

Second Lieutenant
RaidForum.co
Reaction score
Credits
SUJZ7.jpg

I sell PSD and PDF document templates for do-it-yourself digital document forgery.

When you purchase a template, you get a PSD file or a PDF file that you can edit yourself.

This will help you bypass many KYC checks and other verifications.

To check out the templates and the full catalog of available PSD and PDF documents, email me. The catalog contains passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, bank statements, utility bills and more for over 65+ countries!

Here are some of the countries whose templates are present in the catalog:

England, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Ghana, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Israel, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, New Zealand, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Canada, USA +now: Kenya, Costa Rica, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, South Africa, Cambodia, Kenya, Mumbai, MalaysiaJapan, South Korea.
Argentina, Australia, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Greece, France, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Israel, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Netherlands, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates, Luxembourg United Kingdom + Kenya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, South Africa, Cambodia, Kenya, Kosta Rica, Mumbai, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea.

Price from 15 usd per template, the price of the entire catalog is discussed individually.

Also if you do not know how to work with document templates, I can do this work for you for a fee, you can contact me for a price if you have such a need to draw and create different statements and documents to pass checks.

Contacts in Telegram:
Primary: https://t.me/raketadraw

Reserve: https://t.me/drawraketa

Back
Top Bottom