• We are an English-only forum. Selling threads should have samples, or permanent ban.

VerificationsIO Database - Leaked, Download!

raider

Captain
RaidForum.co
Reaction score
Credits
Hello RaidForum Community,
Today I have uploaded the Verifications.io Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

iu

In February 2019, the email address validation service verifications.io suffered a data breach. Discovered by Bob Diachenko and Vinny Troia, the breach was due to the data being stored in a MongoDB instance left publicly facing without a password and resulted in 763 million unique email addresses being exposed. Many records within the data also included additional personal attributes such as names, phone numbers, IP addresses, dates of birth and genders. No passwords were included in the data. The Verifications.io website went offline during the disclosure process, although an archived copy remains viewable.

I would like to warn users this leak is over 175.73GB uncompressed and 39.94GB compressed.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Employers, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Job titles, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses

Hello brother I am a Chinese data trader I am very interested in your article and wonder if I have the honor to make friends with you.

Telegram:up55688_m12
Discord:up55688-m12#4853

175gb uncompromised? means we can't access that?

Hello RaidForum Community,
Today I have uploaded the Verifications.io Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

iu

In February 2019, the email address validation service verifications.io suffered a data breach. Discovered by Bob Diachenko and Vinny Troia, the breach was due to the data being stored in a MongoDB instance left publicly facing without a password and resulted in 763 million unique email addresses being exposed. Many records within the data also included additional personal attributes such as names, phone numbers, IP addresses, dates of birth and genders. No passwords were included in the data. The Verifications.io website went offline during the disclosure process, although an archived copy remains viewable.

I would like to warn users this leak is over 175.73GB uncompressed and 39.94GB compressed.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Employers, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Job titles, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses

-=Stripped Content=-​
thanks man !

maybe i should say how can i get Credits

Back
Top Bottom