• We are an English-only forum. Selling threads should have samples, or permanent ban.

Facebook Database - Leaked, Download!

Hello RaidForum Community,
Today I have uploaded the Facebook Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

iu

In April 2021, a large data set of over 500 million Facebook users was made freely available for download. Encompassing approximately 20% of Facebook's subscribers, the data was allegedly obtained by exploiting a vulnerability Facebook advises they rectified in August 2019. The primary value of the data is the association of phone numbers to identities; whilst each record included phone, only 2.5 million contained an email address. Most records contained names and genders with many also including dates of birth, location, relationship status and employer.

I would like to warn users this leak is over 77.3GB uncompressed and 12.17GB compressed.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Employers, Genders, Geographic locations, Names, Phone numbers, Relationship statuses

-=Stripped Content=-​
Thanks

Hello RaidForum Community,
Today I have uploaded the Facebook Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

iu

In April 2021, a large data set of over 500 million Facebook users was made freely available for download. Encompassing approximately 20% of Facebook's subscribers, the data was allegedly obtained by exploiting a vulnerability Facebook advises they rectified in August 2019. The primary value of the data is the association of phone numbers to identities; whilst each record included phone, only 2.5 million contained an email address. Most records contained names and genders with many also including dates of birth, location, relationship status and employer.

I would like to warn users this leak is over 77.3GB uncompressed and 12.17GB compressed.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Employers, Genders, Geographic locations, Names, Phone numbers, Relationship statuses

-=Stripped Content=-​
thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom